When you say "downloaded", what exactly did you download? The single file
version? It will be wherever your download folder is.

By itself, the single file version is just a very elaborate web page. It
can't save itself or your changes. For that, you need one of the 20+ saver
solutions. You can save to a dropbox folder using one of the saver
solutions. If you're on a PC, and using a chromium based browser (most
browsers are), or Firefox, then Timimi is a good choice. You install an
extension. You install a local save file. You configure your browser a tiny
bit. And then you're good to go.

You can create hierarchies of tags and view them easily using a macro:

<<toc "Contents">>

(where "Contents" is your root tag. There's a whole slew of TOC macros
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#Table-of-Contents%20Macros> that can give you
different views of your data.

You can roll your own table using the listwidget, but you might find it
easier to install the shiraz plugin and use
dynamic tables
<https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz/#demo%2Fdynamic-table-concept> instead.

HTH