CleanTids update in response to your comments!

Features

1. (yesterday) Toggle 'gaps btwn tids' - formerly labeled as toggle margin
width. This is a game changer. Seamless transition from one tiddler to the
next. Makes your story river look like an article. Great for printing or
exporting story river. Also improves TiddlyWiki's seamless theme. I noticed
it doesn't work right on the Notebook theme, as the gaps remain.

2. Added the fixed / fluid sidebar toggle

3. Added links to the palette, theme and story view managers. Why reinvent
the wheel? I also added to my file the default palettes and themes from
tiddlywiki.com, and number of palettes and a theme or two from the
TiddlyWiki toolmap. So you can try them out and drag them to your file.

4. Double click to edit tiddler plugin. The plugin is available since
yesterday.

(Let me make it clear, this file is not meant to be like Stroll, where you
download the entire adaptation and use it. This file is a homepage to get
the Toggle tab and related CleanTids stylesheet. Ideally someone could
bundle my list of seven system tiddlers as a plugin for me since I am not a
plugin kind of guy.)

Fixes

1. Now compatible with dark palettes, thanks to help from Eric Shulman.

2. I fixed the SiteSubtitle button. Thanks to Mohammad for pointing it out!

3. (last night) Fixed the backlinks not working

Requests :

1.  Notebook theme: since my file is not an edition or adaptation, just a
proto-plugin, theme is irrelevant. But I DID add heaps of palettes and the
themes I could find, in part to allow users to test my CleanTids out on
different themes and palettes before downloading, and in part to make it
easy to grab the themes and palettes they like. And Notebook is one of
those themes.

2. Theme and palette toggles: I decided it made more sense to link to the
native ones already available.

3. Sidebar width: see the fluid / fixed chooser.

4. White background: just use the seamless theme in conjunction with
CleanTids. Looks great.

5. Triple click: why triple instead of double?

6. Triple click between tiddlers to create a new tiddler - ? There is a new
tiddler button in the sidebar...

7. Toggle the toggle tab: you realize that would only work once, right?
Also, with a feature this cool, why would anyone ever want to hide it? :-)

8. Contents tab: I wasn't sure what Mohammad meant by this. It almost
sounded as if he wanted something like the parallel tab in my pre-Stroll
experiment, TiddlyBlink (https://giffmex.org/gifts/tiddlyblink.html).

9. PMario on titles: I think he just meant when writing a tiddler, to add
the title as a header to the text, so that the title is redundant. But if
he meant an actual change to CleanTids, it wasn't clear to me.