David,

Ill clarify my suggestions:

5. Triple click: why triple instead of double?

   - I personally edited the doubeclick plugin to make it triple click
   since I personally kept accidentally double-clicking. This was not really a
   suggestion for you, just saying out loud in case others might find that
   suggestion useful.

6. Triple click between tiddlers to create a new tiddler - ? There is a new
tiddler button in the sidebar...

   - This idea was meant to keep up the "article" illusion. For example, if
   I want to add a tiddler *under* the "Advantages" "section" (tiddler
   titled Advantages, it would be awesome if I could just click near right
   there to place a new tiddler right there.
   - If I click the new tiddler button on the sidebar, it appears at the
   *top* of the river, without any obvious way to reorganize it to where I
   need it. I know you can always reorganize the river many ways -  for
   example, via the "open" sidebar tab, etc. But this ruins the illusion of
   the tiddlers just flowing together like a fluid document.