Hi everyone

How can I do this? The snippet below does not work. I kind of knew it would
before I typed it. I have a tiddler tagged $:/tags/SideBarSegment, and want
it to list the items with the tag below as draggable, but their contents
transcluded rather than simple links or checkboxes.

<$list filter="[tag[$:/giffmex/SidebarYes]]" draggable="yes"><$transclude
field="text" mode="block"/></$list>

I tried an item template, but adding a transclude widget produced a
recursion in the tiddler, since it thinks it is trancluding itself into
itself.

I am trying to make the items in the sidebar here
(https://giffmex.org/experiments/sidebar.concept.part.2.html) draggable.

Dave