Thank you for this video, Soren.

I have tried to create time stamps for various things that Soren demoed in
the video.

[2:36](https://youtu.be/vsdDs7oOLlg?t=156)
Theme tweaks to change the sidebar size

[11:20](https://youtu.be/vsdDs7oOLlg?t=680)
List Macro and Table Widget Creation

[31:00](https://youtu.be/vsdDs7oOLlg?t=1860)
Nice Display of Reading List Tiddler

[34:31](https://youtu.be/vsdDs7oOLlg?t=2071)
Creating a template

[38:35](https://youtu.be/vsdDs7oOLlg?t=2315)
Take Notes on Tiddlers and create Flash cards

[40:49](https://youtu.be/vsdDs7oOLlg?t=2449)
Flashcards

[43:34](https://youtu.be/vsdDs7oOLlg?t=2614)Ratings and Reviews

Soren, please use this in your description if you think this helps others
visitors of the video.

Best,
Sai