Thanks for taking the time to do this video, Soren. I’ve used TW for almost 20
years and learned more in the hour I watched the video than in that 20 years of
using it. I never knew it could do so much. I used the video to set up a new TW
last night and I’m going well because of you.

I just wanted to say thanks, and encourage you to do more videos showing us how
to do other things that we (meaning I) had no idea TW could do, such as setting
up a website, or how to create a contact page.

Kind regards,
Karen

Sent from my iPad