On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 11:41:47 AM UTC+1 Samir S. wrote:

I'm only using remote transclusion to remove the link clic step. For me
> it's like including a video or image.

If you include an image at your site, but the image is served form someone
elses domain / server, they have to pay the bill. .. That's a problem!

> The content is not altered and of course copyrights are preserved.

It doesn't matter, if you alter the content. Copyright doesn't matter, it's
the license that matters. You have to make sure, that the author provided
the content with a license, that allows you to use it exactly that way. ...

-mario