I am faced with a strange issue however. With the aforementioned code, no
matter how I want to format the nested list, all the results come like this:
title title title

Like,
English Italian Spanish
etc.

even if I try to put a <br/> or something else. I even tried to make 2
nested list, one with first[] and one with butfirst[] to try and put some
commas between titles, to no availe: it always comes like that. Sigh!