I should have given the code I've used for the radio buttons.  What I'm
trying to achieve is radio buttons with these options:  Show All, New,
Completed

The coding for New and Completed is below. These work fine.

<$radio tiddler="$:/temp/ExampleCodingMode"
value="Completed">&nbsp;Completed</$radio>&ensp;
<$radio tiddler="$:/temp/ExampleCodingMode" value="New">&nbsp;New</$radio>

However, I don't know how to code the Show All button. This option opens
both the New and Completed options so that I can view everything. I've
tried a few things, but my knowledge is limited and nothing is working.

Can anyone help me with this, please?

kind regards,
Karen