Hi Thomas,

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 12:49 AM Thomas Elmiger <thomas.elmi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is there any list to recognize the important elements?
>>

> Well, here are *some* elements I did consider important:
> https://tid.li/tw5/apps/bricks.html#%24%3A%2Fapps%2Ftelmiger%2Fbricks%2Freadability
> But it depends both on the design and the usage.

Thank you! I think this is a good start! I think it is also useful to have
all possible items (e.g text, links, button, other inputs edittext, range,
...) to test in the above readability tiddler.

> Example for theme complexity: I found it really hard to style a theme with
> bright colours (dark font on light background) in the story river and dark
> mode (bright fonts on dark background) in the sidebar.
> Examples for usage importance: The saving confirmation popping up in the
> top right corner is important for folks like me using the single page
> version and a browser plugin. It might be less important for people working
> on Node.js.
>
> By the way, you can see that my solution is not working for all colour
> definitions. In CSS and in TiddlyWiki you can define a colour value as
> "inherit" – but it is impossible to test that with my macros.
>
> Hovering over the test lines with the mouse will show you the macro input
> (near the border) and the output colours tested.

Yes, I found it really tough! I am not sure if it is possible to start with
a theme+palette from scratch! and build build everything on top of them.