Hello all,

Using Nico's projectify with the excellent quick todo add, has put me in
mind for something similar.

I'd like to have a tiddler with an edit box visible in view mode, and when
I type something in that edit box and press enter, what I've typed gets
*appended* to a tiddler (as I understand, cant be the tiddler Im using the
edit box in), with a timestamp.

I know this will involve a keyboard widget. While I was trying it out
myself, I got stuck trying to append.

Has anyone done anything similar and/or willing to help?

Thanks!
Diego