> This is a FANTASTIC idea. Bravo. Will be digesting alongside the
> Tiddlywiki-on-Fission work being done.
>
> Are we starting to approach a 'standard' "Link Tiddler" format? That's also
> cool to see, as I intend to have a few different wikis to curate links for
> various topics. Setting one up for Tiddlywiki-focused bookmarks only will be
> easy. :)

I guess it's now a de facto standard; this is the format that tiddlywiki.com
already uses. I haven't added tiddlywiki.com as a source because once we've got
this up and running I think we should remove the community links from the main
site (or have the main site take a summary of the links from
links.tiddlywiki.com).

A bookmarklet for adding links to ones bookmarking wiki would be handy.

Best wishes

Jeremy