Hi All

I am looking for a way to have students selectively upload some
tiddlers from their local TW. Much of the information in the local TW
does not need/don´t want to be uploaded. But some parts yes.

How?

For example UploadTiddlerMacro creates a button that can be put into
the toolbar...the problem is that it needs the uploadtiddlers
config.options set to true......which means that ALL tiddlers will be
uploaded if a student edits them....so tiddlers that shouldn´t be
uploaded get uploaded. I have tried using simple buttons, in the
mainmenu for example where students can turn uploading on or off (by
setting the config.options)...but that still leads to confusion,
forgetting to turn it on, forgetting to turn it off....!

Setting the config.options from with ToolbarCommands (when a student
hits the upload button) doesnt work as that tiddler is parsed early on
and sets the upload config.options permanently on.

Ideally what I need is for the upload button (preferably in
ToolbarCommands) to -
1.set the upload config.options to true
2. upload the tiddler
3 set the upload config.options back to false

Any ideas on how to do all that???? o

For example is there a way for a command in ToolbarCommand to process
a tiddler that sets the upload config.options on (only when the button
is hit) and then returns to ToolbarCommands so the uploadtiddler macro
can do its thing.....in this case...I could
the upload configs back to off......???

Thanks in Advance
Skye