Hi Skye

I don't know if this script will do the trick - Eric gave it to me,
when I needed a function to make a TW, which was set to storetiddlers
to actually invoke saving tiddlers tagged with a certain tag... The
reason why I needed it was that I tagged the tiddlers remotely - and
they weren't refreshed and thus not invoking the storetiddlers
plugin...
I recon that you could tag the tiddlers which should be saved, with $1
(a tag you choose) and the script just might invoke the savetiddlers
plugin - don't know - you'll have to test it..
If it doesn't work out of the box - (invokes the storetiddlersplugin)
- it might still be of use.. If you tag tiddlers with someTag and turn
on the savetiddlersplugin, then you should be able to invoke saving on
all tagged tiddlers at once?!
[[StoreTiddlers]]
/%use it like this: <<tiddler StoreTiddlers with: [[someTag]]>>%/
<script label="Save/upload tiddlers tagged with $1">
var tag="$1";
var tids=store.getTaggedTiddlers(tag);
store.suspendNotifications();
for (var i=0; i<tids.length; i++) { var t=tids[i];
   store.saveTiddler
(t.title,t.title,t.text,t.modifier,t.modified,t.tags,t.fields);
}
store.resumeNotifications();
</script>

Regards Måns Mårtensson