Hi Dave,

I believe someone on reddit posted something similar a while back, but
unfortunately I do not have a link handy.

Where you thinking of having the zoom storyview active so only one tiddler
can be open in the story at a time?
Otherwise, we need the concept of an active or focussed tiddler in the
story, which despite discussions has yet to land in the core.

Off the top of my head, the only easy way I see to keep track of which
tiddler the user last clicked on in a story, would require editing the page
template.

Saq