Hi Jeremy,

Thank you. I've been looking at documentation for Cognito this last week
and it is helpful to have confirmation that it is the correct path to
follow. The eventual goal is to have a modular system where you can choose
to save binary files being imported as _canonical_uri tiddlers, with a
choice of backends for uploading the actual files to.

Regards,
Saq