Saq, I've installed this plugin in my node.js TW. I can see the additional
check boxes on the import tiddler and there is an additional 'Save as
external file' button on my tiddlers. Unfortunately, when I drag / drop
images or copy / paste images an external file is not created nor is the
_canonical_uri field set. Instead it seems to create a embedded image just
as it did before. Are there any additional setup or workflow changes I need
to do in order to use this plugin to add images as external files?

Regards,
Nathan