On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 9:46:38 AM UTC-7 isd196...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hey PMario, thanks for that, but I'm confused on how to use this.
> Currently I can use
> <$list filter="[tag[People]sort[title]]"/>
> to get a list of the People in the People Tag group, but I can't see how
> to add the <<Tag>> to it so that each item is listed as a Tag. Could you
> clarify please?

By ending the $list with /> you are using the "short-form" of the widget
which, by default, outputs the titles of the matching tiddlers, as links.
To display other output (e.g., the title as a tag pill) you need to use the
full <$list>...</$list> syntax, where the content is the <<tag>> macro,
like this:

<$list filter="[tag[People]sort[title]]"> <<tag>> </$list>

Note that inside the body of the $list widget, the value of currentTiddler
is set to the title of each matching tiddler and the <<tag>> macro defaults
to showing the "currentTiddler" as a tag pill.

enjoy,
-e