Hi,

As you've discovered, seemingly simple problems can get wuite complex:) I
agree with you that <br/> is a nice solution, or you could wrap it in a
<ul> and have each element as a list item

For now, I was unable to find a simply way to substring the titles; if
there was, you could get the first letter of all titles, make them
uppercase, remove duplicates and iterate through them with
match:caseinsensitive or something. Maybe it'll be possible in the future!

PS I forgot XYZ;)

Best,
Anders