Makes sense, Soren, if we couch our TODOs in the form of a single sentence
-a good rule to follow in any case- AND if we don't use any of those
terminal punctuation marks within that sentence.  This would preclude
possibility of not only domain names and IP addresses (which by definition
must contain at least one period), but also some other "accidentals" -e.g.
abbreviations, ellipses, etc...  Guess i can live w/ that (must do, since i
cannot conceive of a programming logic that would accommodate such uses!).
 /walt