Hi Mohamed,

I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but here is an example that
produce a table with tiddlers (by letter) to the left and the tags of the
tiddler to the right; perhaps you wanted the opposite..?

<$list filter="A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z">
<th colspan = 2><<currentTiddler>></th>
<$list filter="[ sortan[]prefix<currentTiddler>]">
filter="[title<currentTiddler>tags[]]"><li><<tag>></li></$list></ul></td>
</$list>
</$list>

Best,
Anders