Oh no no no, be much less circumspect, for the sheer fun/joy of it.

Pff, it is like who does not call snot-rags kleenex instead of tissue?  In
my corner of the world, anyway.

In your context, silly putty is such a poetic way to describe, concise yet
conjures up a plethora of happy qualities about Silly Putty that fit
TiddlyWiki oh-so-well.

So wax poetic, my friend.  Wax poetic.

And do enjoy the fresh air.  Loads of wisdom in taking little breaks from
paralysis by analysis and from analysis by paralysis.

I am going to get my own dose of vitamin D toute sweet.