I've got this funny thought, maybe completely off, that folk who like and
are good at APL can easily be TiddlyWiki masters.

Folk like myself who like and are good at relational algebra, the math of
SQL, can maybe come in a close second.

Maybe.  Just funny thoughts floating around in my sponge.

I'm, SQL aside, a 3GL/4GL programming kind of guy, which may be helpful
somewhat.  Not being much of a fan of C/C++/javascript, and having no
exposure to PHP and other languages, I'm not sure how helpful those would
be as foundations for TiddlyWiki Master.  Maybe awesome, maybe not.

Regardless, the programming geek side of me would love to see comparisons
re programming languages as useful foundations for TiddlyWiki programming.

There.  If one is going to digress, might as well go for broke ...

Let me see what kind of little introduction to macros video I can put
together tomorrow.  It will be very very basic.