Really good work. I think that as we are now able to manage the Layout
dynamically, each layout should be aware of the $:/Storylist and render its
own story river, however that should look depending on the active layout.

For example, an implementation of the Muuri view as a Layout would render
the Storylist out as a grid.

An implementation of the Mentat "virtual HUD" plugin would have its own
drag-able window that renders the Storylist according the the current
setting (as a regular Storylist view, as a Muuri grid, etc).

An implementation of the Landing Page layout would allow the storyview to
be collapsed sticky-notes, etc.

Best,
Joshua Fontany