Sorry -- that was a typing mistake, not a direct copy-paste. I did include
the exclamation marks in my attempt, and the list was alphabetical. The
documentation link is very useful more generally; -- there is more depth of
information on that site there than I previously realised, so I'll read it
more and hopefully learn to problem-solve better. I don't know where to
start with this sorting problem, except reading about `sortby` and trying
each content type for saving the `testKeys` tiddler. No success so far.