I have found that the 2nd example
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#sortby%20Operator%20(Examples)> of the sortby
operator works, but only if the headings of the tiddlers to be listed and
sorted are the same as and no longer than the prefixes. They are prefixes
however, i.e. at the beginning of tiddler titles; not complete headings.
Complete tiddler headings may for example look like: "SP. Tiddler heading"
or "ER. Another tiddler heading".