Hi everyone

Yesterday I worked on a project, and Saq, Soren, Charlie and Mohammad
helped me. Thank you!

Now I only have three remaining problems, and I was hoping you all might
help me.

1. The comptext plugin does not autocomplete links in custom fields, only
in the text field. Is there a way to configure it to autocomplete in a
specific custom field? I only need it to autocomplete in one...

2. Adding a link to a missing tiddler in a custom field does not add the
missing link to the missing tab. Is there a way to see all the missing
links in custom field x from all tiddlers?

3. Yesterday Charlie showed me how to grab the text of a specific tiddler
and insert it into the new tiddler button so it would get added to a custom
field of the new tiddler. The key component was customfieldname={{{
[[Current chapter]get[text]] }}}. I tried to use that in an editortoolbar
button with no success. How could I grab the text of [[Current chapter]]
and have the prefix of the following snippet paste it into tiddlers? (as
text, not as {{Current chapter}}, because I don't want what is pasted to
change when I change the text of Current chapter later on)

<$action-sendmessage
    $message="tm-edit-text-operation"
    $param="wrap-selection"
    prefix=""""""
    suffix=""""""
/>

Thanks to any help on any of these. World domination is imminent.
Blessings, Dave