@Mark S

Thanks but your comment is off track from the original request.

My point in the original post is that if Charlie's solution can grab the
text of Tiddler A, and add it to a new tiddler button as the content of a
field, then there must be a way to grab the same text from Tiddler A and
use it in a similar way in an editortoolbutton in Tiddler B. But in a way
that if Tiddler A is changed, what is pasted in Tiddler B will not change.