Hi,

I'm wondering if the following is possible either in the base wiki or with
a plugin.

Say I have a tag 'Public'. I want to export all tiddlers and only those
tiddlers with the tag 'Public'. Simple enough with filter [tag[Public]].
But say some of the 'Public' tiddlers have
transclusions of tiddlers that do not have the 'Public' tag. In my html
output I don't want the content of the transclusions included unless
transclused tiddler also has the 'Public' tag.

Thanks

Example
*topic1 with tag Public*
start