Hi,
I'm not really sure, what you want.
It should be relatively simple to add more drop-zones to a tiddler. As you
wrote, every button could have it's own dropzone. So if you drop eg: "some
text" onto the "H1" button, It could insert the text as ! some text into
the tiddler.

The problem is, that I think in the end it would be more work, as to
directly drop the text into the textarea. ...

I don't really see a reason to implement something like this.

I'm more the "copy / paste" type of user.

-mario