Yes that would be nice. Yet we also need the initial unzoomed space to be
large enough its not too fiddly.

I recall someones implementation created left and right vertical bars in
the margin of tiddlers. This space is available the left gets used by the
"Fold Tiddler bar" Dragging over this opening a list of droppable
destinations for the current tiddler would be nice; eg the email-address
field, drop (or paste) dragged text into the email-address field.

Actually the fold tiddler bar may be a good example on which to build this.

I think we really are getting somewhere, thanks Charlie.

Tones