Underscores and dashes are pretty similar looking.  If that matters any
(i.e. if you already use either one in field names), then how about a
period?

So "url.", looks nice to me.  Then you could have url.name, url.target, etc.

That becomes just a matter of personal preference.  I think they are all
fine for what you're thinking.