The old andtidwiki came in a free and a "donation" version. There appear to
have been very few "sales" of the donation version.

> I would love these apps published, but they are wiki managers, where the
> power will be is when we can load out own wiki in, and ony it and publish
> wikis as apps to the world, then there will be many based on tiddlywiki,

It would have to be a kit, or a service. Each app has pieces of
identification that need to be baked into it in order to be accepted by
google. So you would have to put add your TW file as a resource, add the
identifying pieces of information, and compile. Oh, and it really helps if
you have an actual website because part of the identification looks like a
web site url backwards (e.g. com.myhappysite.twjones) .  If you browse your
application data you can see that each app is in a directory with that
reversed notation. Obviously you can't use someone else's site for your
project. I've never gone through the full process, but there may also be a
registration fee involved.