Sadly, browsers do not allow JavaScript code running in TiddlyWiki to obtain
the window title corresponding to a particular URL.

A different approach that could work is to write a bookmarklet that runs in the
context of the page being bookmarked; it would have full access to the page
content, including the window title. It wouldn't have access to TiddlyWiki,
though, so perhaps the best it could do is to popup a window to fill in the
tags etc, and then download a .json file of the link tiddler that could later
be imported into a wiki.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--