Mohammad wrote ...

> If I have found free time, I will look in my collection of bookmarklets! I
> think there are several solutions, one of them works with Node.JS and is
> very similar to TiddlyClip!

Right! I certainly think that having a collection of *bookmarklets* for use
alongside TW could be very useful. I think it is worth looking into as they
can assemble data we need for TW linking that TW cannot itself do (for
example getting the title of a page as well as its url). We could maybe go
further and capture other data and page content too through bookmarklets?

Right also on TiddlyClip! I think there is a lot that can be learned, and
maybe used, from it.

Best wishes
TT