Hi,

I have been using reveal for a 'more' button for tiddlers with a lot of
content to limit the vertical screen space they take.

<$button class="" popup=<<qualify "$:/temp/popup">>>
@@color:purple;
more...
@@
</$button>

<$reveal type="nomatch" state=<<qualify "$:/temp/popup">> text="">

text to reveal

</$reveal>

It works just fine, I have it set up as a custom stamp so I can just select
the section I want to hide and its done in a click or two.

The only issue I have is when I try and use this with code designed to
print a tiddler eg.

https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/SYGksSEeNTA

The problem is that if I click anywhere in a tiddler that has an open
reveal (as above) then the reveal closes and of course it is necessary to
click on a print icon in the tiddler to get a print-out - so my attempt to
print closes the reveal and my print out shows it closed.

The ideal situation would be to prevent clicks on the tiddler tool bars
from closing the reveal, I find it very useful to click on the tiddler to
close the reveal so it would be cool to maintain the current behaviour
except when the click is on a tool icon but the general solution might be
to only close when the click is on the more button that opened it in the
first place.

Another solution might be to have a sidebar option to toggle the behaviour

   - Click anywhere in tiddler to close
   - Click on the more button to close

This might be the best option of all because I have similar difficulties
when I want to copy text from within a reveal section ( attempt to select
text closes reveal ) currently I have go into edit more on the tiddler
containing the reveal which contains the text I want to copy.

I have tried using class 'tc-popup-keep' on the reveal but no experiments
so far have resulted in a reveal that stays open when I click anywhere in
the tiddler so I have yet to get past first base on this one.

thanks for any suggestions - Jon