@Tones

Thanks! I was not aware of the details widget, looking at
http://tid.li/tw5/hacks.html#DetailsWidget is seems to be exactly what I
need.

I don't mind running with the existing 'more' sections with new 'details'
sections - when I want to print a tiddler I will do the manual conversion
from reveal to details first.

Thanks a lot for that one, I try for paperless but sometimes.......

Jon