Saq,

Looking at your demo does make me think of other text fields being enabled
in the same way.

However of more importance with your idea, in some ways, is like when using
streams, when editing an item, having access to add tag or other actions
can obviate the need to have buttons and other UI space consuming elements,
whilst allowing information to be entered.

The custom markup work with pmario is another way, we mush ensure they can
work together.

Could one cause the same to occur on existing text?

Regards
Tony