Saq,
I do not know if you looked at the custom markup project of Marios?. The
key function is to enter a custom markup glyph at the beginning of a line
or wrap text in line. The designer can build complex markup to use
subsequently in the text fields. From as simple as a color to automatic
checkboxes and whole layouts.

I can imagine with such "rapid entry" tools such as this and a few others
soon we will have whole websites written in a few hundred key strokes. That
what I call smart.

Add to this the ability to edit a tiddler and drag "modules" of code from
the side bar Wix and Squarespace  may loose their shine :)

Tones