For example,

Find attached a "SVG image" tiddler, import it

Transclude it in your viewTemplate or tiddler and if the current tiddler
has a color value it will display a "swatch" of that color. The value in
the color field will be displayed on mouse over.

To polish and publish this it would also have;

   - A button that works in the toolbars, and selective click to  pick color
   - A button on which if you drop a color name or number it will update
   the color field of the current tiddler
   - A Set of draggable named color swatches in a side bar tab

Extended tools would allow the search and selection from thousands of named
colors.

   - Would you consider a donation to make this happen?
   - What accountability for donations would you expect?

Regards
Tones