Hi R2 and Tones

I saw my name in the post. So I wanted to reply!

1. While there are many other developers/contributors who *deserve to be
named* here, I absolutely name Saq Imtiaz. His talent and great
contributions to Tiddlywiki core and community tools is not deniable.
2. I have never considered myself as a Tiddlywiki developer/contributor, as
I had no or little contribution (I do not know any JS), but I tried to
solve my own problems by asking many questions here in the group or GitHub
and if I solved the problem I shared it with enough documentation
lets others use it be able further develop it (my career is like this! at
university we publish free of charge what we find!)! I asked to star some
projects because I wanted to know if there is any interest to maintain it
(Shiraz has the highest stars = 38 which you can consider as nill!)
3. I definitely support the idea to donate to Tiddlywiki itself and
developers/contributors! and like Google Summer Code, I propose Tiddlywiki
Summer Code to fund some ideas/projects (the fund can be provided as
community donation, ...)

Best wishes
Mohammad