Hi Ste,
 There is a simple way and a hard way to do that!

Simple way

   1. Open TW-Scripts (If you have not a local copy open from
   https://kookma.github.io/TW-Scripts/)
   2. Create a solution
   3. Export it to JSON
   4. Send me (email me or send as a post on GitHub)

Hard way

   1. Create a new solution as above
   2. Create PR on GitHub

The best is to see the current solution and clone one! TW-Scripts uses
Shiraz for formatting and things like that!

Best wishes
Mohammad