Best wishes
Mohammad

On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 6:16 PM TiddlyTweeter <tiddlytwee...@assays.tv>
wrote:

> Ciao  Mohammad,
>
> Mohammad wrote:
>
>> ... glad to see TW-Script is helpful!
>>

> TW-Scripts <https://kookma.github.io/TW-Scripts/> IS ace! It has a LOT of
> useful common coding solutions.
> I personally learned a lot from it about Data Dictionaries, for which it
> has many very good, clear, examples.

Hi TT,

Thanks, it needs to be organized and have more sections like a Data
dictionary!
There is a plan to add a section on templates! In my opinion transclusion,
especially through templates is a real magic. Many do not use it as they
should! one reason is that there are not enough examples showing the power
of transclusion through templates. Dynamic Table (both Alan Aldrich and
Shiraz version) are nothing just efficient use of templates!