Soren,

I have being a little delayed in responding to your announcement on this. I
must thank and congratulate you on a great outcome. As a more experienced
user I am still learning how best to make use of your reference work. We
have other very capable manuals and references but yours is filling a gap
in the way some learners may come to tiddlywiki. I thank you personally and
on behalf of our whole community, greate work.

I was chuffed to see you referencing my resource on GitHub "Standard
Nomenclature <https://anthonymuscio.github.io/#Standard%20Nomenclature>,"
but it also reinforced my obligation to retain and maintain my online
references to support yours.

This made me think there would be a value in collating (programaticaly) in
your book all external references for both internal (find where the link is
published) and external linking (find which external resources are linked
to). It would help them quickly identify if they have content you have
referenced. It would also be a useful resource and help people identify new
references for you to add in a later issue.

Love your work
Tones