Álvaro

I am not sure I agree. If we ask a question in this forum, eg; how to I
put  background on tiddler titles, they will tell me *a class name, a
pallet setting or a tiddler in which it is set.* yes we may be able to
reverse engineer tiddlywiki to find such information. yet I do not see why
we cant document this so anyone of any skill, can find where or how to
style or restyle any element in tiddlywiki. The questions can be asked in
advance, and answers given in a reference.

Regards
Tones