TW Tones

I don't know if I am not understanding you, vice versa or both aren't
understanding the other.

What is the standart CSS element in TW?

I agree If you talk about a explaining The CSS of general layout of TW. But
in the decorative aspect, I think is more complex and hard to mantain due
to a element can use different selectors and classes.