Progress and feedback gathering:

   - The main suggestion I wanted to take a look at first was adding
   "metasyntactic variables", which was suggested by many of you. I had
   expressed my concern with length, so want to show that below and at the
   link to get feedback.
   - Added these attribute strings in a dictionary so they can be shared
   /consistent between widgets
   - Added parenthesis around defaults that are not variable names

Review here:
Documentation — Syntax for Widgets (tiddlyhost.com)
<https://docs-syntax.tiddlyhost.com/>

So on the site now I show a V1 (original), V2 (adding the metasyntactic
variables), and V3 with them, but splitting each attribute into a new line.
It's not clear to me which is best because I change my mind depending on
how many attributes there are. While V3 I think makes it easier to read for
widgets with MANY attributes, I wonder then if it's worth just combining
the syntax and attribute table altogether since it'd probably fit all side
by side (think syntax as col1 of a table with the description, defaults as
other columns...

Examples - fairly simple = Image
[image: image-widget.PNG]

Examples - more complex = Edit-text