*Stobot et al*
*I'm not that familiar with screen readers etc. but if you want to take a
crack at an example to help me understand, I'd be happy to look at it*
Nor am I but alt apparently making use of alt text is important for images
at least. No what I am saying is making use of the other features like
mouse over, tooltips etc... Of late I have being getting into draggable
payloads, especially of content as I describe in *On syntax formats* below.
Just drag a syntax form into your tiddler and edit.

*On Syntax formats*
To me version one is almost useless, it resembles the list of parameters
already documented. But you still need to refer to the rest of the
document. Using version one as a code snipit still requires a lot of work.
I would favor version 2 but one for each of the different configurations,
ie a subset of parameters for each common form of the widget.

*The details widget.*

I use the html one a lot more know since something changed to make it more
reliable. It does store the initial state (open or closed) just not the
ongoing state, and in a larger number of circumstances this is all you
need. Also keep in mind that even the existence of the details widget can
be inside a list/reveal itself which is conditional. It is ideal for more
or less content. Using the summary tag you can actually place macros in the
details "heading" to show the number of something there inside the details
tag (I do not think $details does this).

Not with standing this, there is the details widget in a
plugin https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#DetailsWidget and 14kb in size, but
I have not used it much lately.

I wish we could get the equivalent of the old TWC nested sliders plugin but
perhaps this can be emulated in Mario's "Custom Markup" as he has also
demonstrated the the details widget can.

*That reminds me;*
We could document a lot more features and methods in tiddlywiki or a
separate wiki that are not just about widgets, macros tweaks and filters,
but also making use of html and css. For example using css to toggle
content display: none; and possibly classes such as nest nest1 nest2 would
stand in for the nested sliders plugin.

Although the reality is the Custom Markup plugin may be the most valuable
plugin since "relink" and possibly of even more consequence.

Regards
Tones