Tones:
It sounds like you are describing the NodeJS FS module, which I will agree
is extremely powerful. I made something similar at my GitHub repo at
https://github.com/flancast90/finniky-on-node. I would love for TW to use
this! The entire project I made was a proof-of-concept for the features I
wanted on TW!
Feel free to look at my code (server.js will be the nodeJS code you are
looking for).
TW will need at lot of rewriting for this, obviously. Off the bat, I can
see that it would need some sort of http request functionality, or even
implement socket.io.
I would love to be on a team to work to implement this in TW: I’m currently
getting ready to apply for college, and as such trying to build my GitHub.

Tell me your thought about this! Again, I would love to work on adding
this, preferably with a team.