Whoops... went out a bit on a tangent there, didn’t I. I was more
addressing the “method to save tiddlywikis locally via a local file
dialogue which allows you create a folder etc.”

which is something the FS module could do.

In addition to this, along the lines of “ a model for enabling tiddlywiki
as a local app “, I’d take a look at electron
https://www.electronjs.org, which could convert a node TW to a local app.